From Madonna to Meryl Streep, all the way to Lady Gaga and Rosie O'Donnell; these celebs have hopped off the stage and grabbed a mic to preach on the pulpit. You know what? They're entitled to do so. Afterall, this is America and......
I don't know about you guys, but I need a break from the opinions. (And the assholes.) So I thought it would be fun to remember a time when celebs stayed in their lanes and did what they do best. Entertain us.
14. Remember when our favorite Terminator missed the mark on his stance on gay marriage?
13. The little girl from Louisiana didn't get out much before her rise to fame. Glad to see she was able to make it overseas to Canada.
12. Clearly, all that time in the Blue Lagoon enlightened the beautiful Brooke Shields. She wins the award for the most obvious statement ever made.
11. Iron Mike is going to take a trip to Bolivian. Y'all ever been?
10. Jess isn't a dumb blonde. Okay, she is.
9. Lilo already knows who she is as a person, therefore she doesn't need to further her education.
8. Matt Damon does obvious almost as well as Brooke Shields.
7. No, Paris. But they do sell light bulbs, which would have probably greatly increased your sex tape sales.
6. R. Kelley pees on a young girl and automatically feels a kinship to Bin Laden. Interesting, Kellz.
5. This is what happens when you've been having sex in the city for too long.
4. Tara Reed is my favorite trainwreck, but at least she makes Jess look like a rock scientist.
3. Can someone hook X-Tina up with this year's Cannes Film Festival location?
2. Jesus walks, but still can't cure Kanye's greatest pain in life. Tragic, Ye. So tragic.
1. Yes, Kimmy. The wrong foundation color trumps famine, natural disaster, and cancer.
My how the tides have changed.
I couldn't help it, you guys. You can just call me Petty Wap.